Grace Academy is now accepting enrolments from students in Years 3 to 6 to attend afternoon Drama Classes. Classes will take place at the Grace Lutheran College Drama facility. Sessions will cover a range of activities including scene work, games and public speaking techniques to help students gain confidence and experience in the Dramatic Arts.
Age: Years 3-6 Primary School Students
Location: Grace Lutheran College Rothwell - T Block
Time: Wednesday 3:45pm - 4:30pm
Investment: $110.00* per student / term
*Plus a $10.00 Administration Fee
$25.00 Tuition Enrolment Deposit applies (Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below)
Please note: A minimum of 6 students is required and will be capped at a maximum of 20 students
Students travelling from Grace Primary or Living Faith are welcome to make use of the Grace College Buses. Casual bus passes are available from the Reception desk at Grace Primary, Living Faith and Grace College. The drama instructor will be available at the College to supervise students upon their arrival until the start of class.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note: Classes will require a minimum of 6 students to run and will be capped at a maximum of 20 students per class. Students are guaranteed a minimum of 34 lessons per year under our group program, and will be invoiced each term accordingly. Payment is not expected for additional lessons. This allows for lost lessons due to Public Holidays, teacher illness and whole school events such as Sporting Carnivals.
Our policies for GROUP lessons:
- Individual students involved in group lessons do not have missed lessons made up other than for Public Holidays, teacher absence and whole school events such as Sporting Carnivals
- For known absences, students should, out of courtesy, provide a minimum of 24 hours’ notice directly to their teacher or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the online Student Absence Notice
- For unknown absences such as student illness, notice of absence is required by the parent/guardian to the Grace Academy office via email email@example.com, fill in the online Student Absence Notice or telephone 3897 2118 by 8:00am on the morning of the absence
- Long-term absences due to illness/injury may be negotiated with the Director of Grace Academy
- To help keep track of attendance, notes are sent home when students are absent from a lesson without notice
If your student is interested in taking advantage of this invaluable opportunity, or you would like further information, please complete the above online application form.
A non-refundable enrolment deposit of $25.00 per applicant is payable upon submitting all tuition applications to Grace Academy. The full amount of the enrolment deposit will be deducted from your first fees account once your application has been finalised. Should your application be withdrawn prior to commencement of lessons, the enrolment deposit will be forfeited in full.
Enrolment deposits may be made by going to the Grace Academy Homepage and following the prompts below:
- Click on Online Payments
- Click on Grace Academy and press NEXT
- Select Tuition Enrolment Deposit from the Event/Activity Name
Students intending to discontinue lessons are required to complete a ‘Notice of Intention to Discontinue Lessons’. Student’s advising of their intention to discontinue lessons are required to do so prior to the end of the current term in order to avoid any unnecessary additional fees in the subsequent term. Cancellation requests received after the commencement of term or during term will be invoiced for the full amount of the current term’s fees.