Grace Lutheran Primary School Dance
Grace Academy are pleased to be offering dance classes At Grace Lutheran Primary School for boys and girls from Prep through to Grade 6. These classes are designed to include dance technique across a variety of styles as well as choreography learnt for performance. Students of all ability levels are welcome to participate and classes will cater to a wide range of student experiences.
Monday 7:30 - 8:15am - Senior Dance (Years 4-6)
Tuesday 7:30 - 8:15am - Junior Dance (Wait list applies)
Wednesday 7:30 - 8:15am - Prep Dance
Thursday 7:30 - 8:15am - Boys Hip Hop (Years 1-3) (Wait list applies)
Thursday 7:30 - 8:15am - Boys Hip Hop (Years 4-6)
Friday 7:30 - 8:15am - Girls Hip Hop (Years 1-6) (Wait list applies)
The cost of lessons in 2018 is as follows:
$110/term to be billed per term via Grace Lutheran Primary School fees
* Plus a $10.00 Administration Fee charged by the Primary School
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note: Classes will require a minimum of 6 students to run and will be capped at a maximum of 15 students per class. Students are guaranteed a minimum of 34 lessons per year under our group dance program, and will be invoiced each term accordingly. This allows for lost lessons due to Public Holidays, teacher illness and whole school events such as Sporting Carnivals. Payment is not expected for additional lessons.
Our policies for GROUP lessons:
- For known absences, students should, out of courtesy, provide a minimum of 24 hours’ notice directly to their teacher or via email email@example.com or fill in the online Student Absence Notice
- For unknown absences such as student illness, notice of absence is required by the parent/guardian to the Grace Academy office via email firstname.lastname@example.org, fill in the online Student Absence Notice or telephone 3897 2118 by 8:00am on the morning of the absence
- Long-term absences due to illness/injury may be negotiated with the Director of Grace Academy
- To help keep track of attendance, notes are sent home when students are absent from a lesson without notice
Students intending to discontinue lessons are required to complete a ‘Notice of Intention to Discontinue Lessons’. Student’s advising of their intention to discontinue lessons after the commencement of term or during term will be invoiced for the full amount of the current term’s fees.