Grace Lutheran Primary School Dance
Grace Academy are pleased to be offering dance classes At Grace Lutheran Primary School for boys and girls from Prep through to Grade 6. These classes are designed to include dance technique across a variety of styles as well as choreography learnt for performance. Students of all ability levels are welcome to participate and classes will cater to a wide range of student experiences.
Monday 7:30 - 8:15am - Senior Dance (Years 4-6)
Tuesday 7:30 - 8:15am - Junior Dance (Wait list applies)
Wednesday 7:30 - 8:15am - Prep Dance
Thursday 7:30 - 8:15am - Boys Hip Hop (Years 1-3) (Wait list applies)
Thursday 7:30 - 8:15am - Boys Hip Hop (Years 4-6)
Friday 7:30 - 8:15am - Girls Hip Hop (Years 1-6) (Wait list applies)
The cost of lessons in 2018 is as follows:
$110.00 per term to be billed per term via Grace Lutheran Primary School fees
* Plus a $10.00 Administration Fee charged by the Primary School
$25.00 Tuition Enrolment Deposit applies (Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note: Classes will require a minimum of 6 students to run and will be capped in accordance with regulations based on the class type and age of students. Students are guaranteed a minimum of 34 lessons per year under our group dance program, and will be invoiced each term accordingly. This allows for lost lessons due to Public Holidays, teacher illness and whole school events such as Sporting Carnivals. Payment is not expected for additional lessons.
Our policies for GROUP lessons:
- For known absences, students should, out of courtesy, provide a minimum of 24 hours’ notice directly to their teacher or via email email@example.com or fill in the online Student Absence Notice
- For unknown absences such as student illness, notice of absence is required by the parent/guardian to the Grace Academy office via email firstname.lastname@example.org, fill in the online Student Absence Notice or telephone 3897 2118 by 8:00am on the morning of the absence
- Long-term absences due to illness/injury may be negotiated with the Director of Grace Academy
- To help keep track of attendance, notes are sent home when students are absent from a lesson without notice
If your student is interested in taking advantage of this invaluable opportunity, or you would like further information, please complete the above online application form.
A non-refundable enrolment deposit of $25.00 per applicant is payable upon submitting all tuition applications to Grace Academy. The full amount of the enrolment deposit will be deducted from your first fees account once your application has been finalised. Should your application be withdrawn prior to commencement of lessons, the enrolment deposit will be forfeited in full.
Enrolment deposits may be made by going to the Grace Academy Homepage and following the prompts below:
- Click on Online Payments
- Click on Grace Academy and press NEXT
- Select Tuition Enrolment Deposit from the Event/Activity Name
Students intending to discontinue lessons are required to complete a ‘Notice of Intention to Discontinue Instrumental Lessons’. Student’s advising of their intention to discontinue lessons are required to do so prior to the end of the current term in order to avoid any unnecessary additional fees in the subsequent term. Cancellation requests received after the commencement of term or during term will be invoiced for the full amount of the current term’s fees.